Sunday 11 February 2018

Sick of being sick

Took the day off work today as I have the flu and felt so bad.  I also felt like I didn't want to go to work.  I don't want to travel to one part of where I work but if I don't then I don't have a job. 

Slept until 11.50 then hubby came home and was amazing and made me lunch and brought me chocolate ice cream.  When I am sick I always want ice cream and it has to be chocolate ice cream.  I don't know why that is but maybe it is for comfort?  I know food shouldn't be eaten for comfort but when I am sick I always want chocolate ice cream.

I don't know what to do about work and not wanting to go to this certain city where I travel to.  When we go to that city it is just a nightmare.  They don't run our company right up there and I just get so frustrated.  I want to strangle them. 

I need to work on me this year.  On why I do things or why I don't do things and see if I can work out how to fix me.  No one else can fix me but me and I must admit I don't know why I am fat, and lazy but I know I am but I am not sure if it is my mind or if it is that my body just wants to eat.

I watch these TV shows that show these big people and how much they eat and what they eat but I don't eat like that.  I don't sit down in front of the TV every night just eating a bag of chips or biscuits.

I just can't fathom why?  I am going to keep writing in here and work out my life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment