Monday 12 February 2018

So many things... so little time

I want to achieve so many things that I don't have time to do them all so I do none!!!

It's not right is it? 

I know it isn't but I don't know what to do.  Maybe because I am a perfectionist I can't concentrate on anything for fear of never meeting up to my own expectations?

I need to fix that.  Maybe I need to find one thing I want to do at work to improve myself.  One thing at home personally to improve myself and one thing family wise?  So here goes I am going to think of three things to do for the next month.

  1.  Learning holiday procedure better, talking about myself more confidently.
  2. Create more and don't just sit watching tv.  Make some "art journal" looking cards and sell them.  Stop thinking of them as art work and never wanting them out there.  Take a photo of them or make two one to sell and one to keep.
  3. Do more for and with Hubby as he does so much for me.  I need to stop take take taking and give more.  Stop being so selfish.
So let's see what I can do in the next month to improve these three areas of my life.

Pretty simple if I have the guts to do it right?

Night night MMH

No comments:

Post a Comment