Saturday 10 February 2018

Would love to...

I would love to win lotto and be able to create everyday.

I have a craft room but my life is so busy with work and everything else that I don't get in there enough.

Or maybe it is that I don't get in there because I love making but never want to sell anything as it is like doing art and losing it.

How do people do everything they want to do?

You have mothers that run businesses and they manage to look after a family, do exercise, eat right, and have this perfect life and lots of time and money.

I want to be arty.... I feel I am arty but I then go online and see these amazing artists and I want it to be me.

I work on an art journal in my craft room and make cards and I just love how I feel when I am left in there making.

I always make the excuse that I don't have time but in reality I do but I don't utilize my time like I know I should.  I watch TV or look at Facebook and they aren't worth my time.

Do you ever feel like you can do so much and that you have so many ideas but you don't seem to do it and it feels like you can't juggle it all but can't pick just one thing to do?

I want to journal everyday, exercise, art, watch my kids games, watch movies with my boys, spend quality time with hubby and spend every minute with my mum as she is 86 and who knows how much longer we have together and do the best in my job which involves a lot of travel. 

But I get in this panic and then I don't achieve or do anything because of the fear of doing one thing will stop doing other things.

I panic about everything.  How on earth do I stop panicking and find a way to do everything I love doing before it's too late and my life is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment